I thought DeAndre was underrated on American Idol, and didn’t get the credit he deserved as such a great singer.
Now I know he is.
DeAndre’s vocal range is D2 - B5. I’ve seen a video with him going for a C2 but missing it, so I stuck with the D2. My guess is though, he can hit the C2. Notice also, he’s belting the B5, meaning he is likely able to sing higher, there’s just no video of it. (And if he can’t, he can be easily taught how to.)
His absolutely ridiculous 3 octaves and 5 notes (at least) makes him the American Idol contestant with the largest vocal range ever.
The top 5 being:
1. DeAndre Brackensick: D2 to B5 (3 Octaves 5 notes)
2. Kelly Clarkson: Eb3- F#6 (3 Octaves 2 notes)
3. Adam Lambert A2 — Bb5 ( 3 Octaves 1 note and a semi-tone)
4. Jessica Sanchez C3-C#6 (Tied, 3 Octaves and a semi-tone)
5. Jennifer Hudson C3 — C#6 (Tied, 3 Octaves and a semi-tone)
This fan video comes all the way across the globe from Australia! Thanks for sharing, @EmilyShannon94!
A fan video for DeAndre. Contributed by many DreDreamers. Organized and edited by @DeAndreLover99.
A ***FANTASTIC*** and sweet fan video for DeAndre Brackensick put together by a lot of #DreDreamers.
The video credits go to a huge number of #DreDreamers, and was organized and put together by Shalina.